From The Mud Puddle

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Before this blog goes totally to the dog, I have to announce the
Demise of Froggie...

Froggie was Bayley's faithful friend, since Christmas anyways. Bayley liked to greet us, especially my husband Jay at the door with Froggie in his mouth.
But now, Bayley's Froggie is just a shadow of who he once was and is probably headed to the trash can within the next few days.
So long Froggie!


2 comment(s):

I think Froggie still had a lot of life left in him. He still looked like a FROG. My dogs toys stick around until you can't begin to guess what they were, then I notice them - - - and it's ew, gross, somebody throw that THING away (after the dogs have gone to bed)!

By Blogger MSM, at 11:34 PM, February 22, 2008  

Well, he lasted for another two weeks-but he is now in the trash can. He was loosing stuffing at quite an alarming rate and I was getting tired of seeing froggie fluff from one end of the house to the other. We did save the "ribbit" sound box though. Thought it might be fun to chase him with :D

By Blogger Muddy, at 2:05 PM, February 25, 2008  

Post a comment

<< Home