From The Mud Puddle

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The other day I discovered that I had something on the bottom of my shoe.
(Thank you Bayley!)
I left it out on the front porch until I could have a chance to clean it. Saturday was windy. As we were going out that evening, we noticed that my shoe was chained to the porch. My son informed us that he had chained my shoe to the porch to keep it from blowing away. Clever kid, but funny. This is what it looked like.
As I cleaned my shoe, Bayley came to investigate. He was not pleased that he was blamed for the whole dirty shoe scandal of '08. He also didn't like HIS chain being used for something besides him. I mean, he doesn't want to be chained up out there, but he finds it even more offensive to find an inanimate object chained up with it.
Don't try to reason with a dog, you will fail and besides, he will glare at you as Bayley did in the picture below.


2 comment(s):

I like your puppy, he's quite cute.

By Blogger Tanya, at 12:55 PM, March 12, 2008  

Thanks Tanya, he is so expressive he cracks us up. We love to "speak" for him as we imagine what is going through his mind by the faces he shows us.

By Blogger Muddy, at 1:40 PM, March 13, 2008  

Post a comment

<< Home