From The Mud Puddle

Thursday, May 01, 2008

I reached this score last night while waiting on my husband to get home from work.
I hold the top spots on my daughter's brain age 2 game for virus buster-easy level.
I have placed my current high score in my side bar with a special tag I made and will update it as it changes so that you can keep track of my progress.
(because I know you cannot wait to see what I do next )
Rest assured, my teenagers, husband and dog are all well fed. We went to the grocery store yesterday as a matter of fact. Clothes are getting done
(despite the fact that our dryer still is waiting on my husband to have time to fix it)
and everything else is as usual.
I am on a roll, but figure that it will end sometime. Even so, I am happy where I am, even though my daughter says that my score is sick. She only makes that comment because she has been studying for the SAT and has not had time to play much lately.
Such is life.

2 comment(s):

Alright, you must have some secrets to share.

Are you like the monkey in the youtube video? Really fast, not trying as hard to match up both colors, and good at sliding the falling colors to other places?

I want to know how to be a Muddy. : )

And thanks, so much, for the side bar. . .

By Blogger MSM, at 9:22 AM, May 02, 2008  

Secrets, perhaps to come in their own post. I will say this for now, listening to my iPod gets me further along than letting the virus buster music or no music at all does.

You are very welcome for the side bar. I figured it was better than inadvertently taunting you again and again with my rising scores LOL

By Blogger Muddy, at 12:28 AM, May 04, 2008  

Post a comment

<< Home