From The Mud Puddle

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Mission Accomplished: Graduation a Time of Pride For Homeschooler's Mom

2 comment(s):

Well said.

I so enjoy hearing about your experiences and perspectives.

I go back and forth on the "be part of the group" (homeschool support groups) or just do our own thing. Don't know yet how we will handle the graduation ceremony; Christopher would probably just as soon skip it.

I'm gonna have to check out the digital scrapbooking if that's what helped you design the awesome announcement!

By Blogger MSM, at 11:57 PM, June 12, 2008  

We've done the group thing, and we've had our own thing too(especially in recent years) Honestly I never wanted to get too caught up in having every hour of my day so planned out with either my activities or my kid's that we missed out on the main reason we were homeschooling-schooling itself. We really felt God's hand in pulling us back to focus on home after those first couple of years of being very busy within groups.

By Blogger Muddy, at 1:55 PM, June 19, 2008  

Post a comment

<< Home