From The Mud Puddle

Monday, June 16, 2008

My son, Christopher-the Chick Fil A Cow
Something I never thought I'd say as I introduced him. When holding him in my arms as a baby, thoughts did not immediately go to this. We had a lot of fun with seeing him dressed up, not to mention-there are a lot of funny one liners that came up as he did this Saturday. I told him he might could find a career working in amusement parks dressing up as a cartoon character. He did not think that would make a really good lifelong goal, but he did enjoy being the cow.


4 comment(s):

I love Chick Fil A so much that I'd be really proud if this was my son. . .

By Blogger MSM, at 6:32 PM, June 17, 2008  

We were indeed. We followed him around for 30 minutes or so snapping photos and just enjoying the moment.

By Blogger Muddy, at 1:52 PM, June 19, 2008  

Wait, I just got linked here from a message board I'm a member of. Do you like Andrew Peterson or was this just a weird coincidence?

By Blogger Tanya, at 2:51 PM, July 12, 2008  

Tanya, you've posted here on my blog before-it's me..."kitty" (or were you joking?) :)

By Blogger Muddy, at 4:34 PM, July 12, 2008  

Post a comment

<< Home