From The Mud Puddle

Saturday, December 27, 2008


I had such good intentions of getting my TIMHT post set up, ready to autopost for Thursday's meme...so much so that I took this photo on Tuesday night late. Somewhere after that, though, the wheels fell off the cart and I never made it back to actually construct the post that I wanted to.

My son cooked this tater tot casserole on Tuesday night while my daughter and I went to the grocery store. He made a double batch to insure leftover would be available for later. We ate it Tuesday night for dinner, saving the rest for the days to come. It came in handy when he got off work late Wednesday from his grocery store job and for when my husband got off work Wednesday evening too.

My daughter and I enjoyed some late Christmas night...and well...now it is all gone. It represents all the good food we've been blessed with this holiday season. It was nice to have in the busy times this past week when we had so much to do....

For more TIMHT head on over to MSM's Blog ...and join in with the fun~!

3 comment(s):

That looks so good - and how nice of him to make it; it really helps out to have some of the food-prep burden removed. Sounds like your Christmas was great, and I hope 2009 will be wonderful for you as well!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:37 AM, December 28, 2008  

Looks so delicious. What a great son you've raised!

And you know, always better late than never with TIMHT! If I didn't host I'd miss at least three times a month.... I always think I'm ready, but I'll either forget a picture or blogger will be quirky, something or another - I know how it goes. : )

By Blogger MSM, at 7:23 PM, December 28, 2008  

I am blessed to have two older teenage children that know well how to cook ...and follow recipes.

It certainly helps out a lot as we get busy for them to know how and when to pitch in around here in between everything else they/we do.

By Blogger Muddy, at 12:02 AM, January 09, 2009  

Post a comment

<< Home