From The Mud Puddle

Thursday, January 08, 2009

Last Week MSM posted about the lovely heating pad cover her daughter, Jessica made for her for Christmas.
This inspired my TIMHT post for this week. This below is my heating pad and cover. It was made by Dearfoam many many years ago. It was a gift from a good friend. It is microwavable and came with a terry cloth cover that the pad slips inside of. I have tried to find exact replicas, but have not been able to find the EXACT same thing.
I mainly use this pad in the winter. I will pop it in the microwave right before bedtime and tuck it in the covers to get things nice and warm when we first go to sleep. It holds it's heat well...and is really nice to warm things up.

For more TIMHT, go to MSM's blog. I am cutting it right at the last minute on Thursday...but hey...at least I am actually posting on Thursday this week

(unlike some other weeks)

5 comment(s):

Microwaveable?! Well, I never. :)

That's a great bedroom routine you have; one I can relate to.

Congrats for making it to TIMHT on Thursday! You did a good job this week! : )

By Blogger MSM, at 12:42 AM, January 09, 2009  

What a great routine! It would be great for all types of aches, too.

By Blogger Marilyn - A Mixed Bouquet, at 3:07 AM, January 09, 2009  

Yeah, very cool that it's microwaveable! You know, I hate the first few 'cold' minutes after jumping into bed. I think a heating pad like this is just what I need. Thanks for sharing!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:49 AM, January 09, 2009  

This is a great idea!
Craig's list is hit or miss... you have to look for a month or so and be flexible... but so far we have gotten awesome deals.

By Blogger Eli's Lids, at 4:42 PM, January 09, 2009  

My daughter and I heat up a 'wheat bag' for each of us. We purchased them at our local craft fair. Just love that thing! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Natalie

By Blogger Tins and Treasures, at 8:20 AM, January 10, 2009  

Post a comment

<< Home