From The Mud Puddle

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Monday a lot of the news on the couponing sites had to do with these really good Kraft Foods Coupons . I printed and printed...and printed, ending up with a nice stack of coupons to use over the next few weeks as I shopped.


I started cutting them out with scissors, slowly, meticulously...until my daughter said, "Why don't you use your paper cutter thing".



What a great idea, I thought. I pulled the paper cutter thing out of the filing cabinet where it lives and began to cut. Originally this was bought for scrapbooking, but apparently it now will double as a coupon cutter, saving me tons of time.


I cut and cut and cut-ending up with a nice stack of coupons to use on food we buy over the next few weeks.



Likewise I also ended up with paper strips an inch wide.




The first thing that came to mind to do with the paper strips was...can you guess?

It was to make a paper chain-of course!




For more TIMHT-visit MSM's blog

3 comment(s):

Oh Muddy - I, too, discovered and printed a bunch of the Kraft coupons. And I was with you also on using the paper cutter - but I never thought to do the paper chain (or actually, I should call the kids in to make mine). You are such fun!

By Anonymous Susan, at 6:43 AM, May 15, 2009  

That was the first thing that came to mind when I saw the strips of paper LOL

By Blogger Muddy, at 12:28 AM, May 19, 2009  

I missed everything this last week! Your post, and the Kraft coupons! I've gotta catch up....

(and I'll definitely steal the paper cutter idea).

By Blogger MSM, at 12:07 AM, May 21, 2009  

Post a comment

<< Home