From The Mud Puddle

Friday, October 28, 2005

I wrote this To Taylor last year. Today, exactly 11 years ago...on a Friday, much like today, we lost Taylor after loosing her two sibblings before birth. October 28th will always be one of those days that marks a time when life forever was changed. There is no way you "get over it", but God does give you grace to move on and to somehow eventually find thankfulness and joy again, not only in life, but in the tragedy as well. What I felt then, is not what I feel now as I think of those three in heaven that had their start in God's mind and then grew inside of me for a short time. I am thankful for all it has meant and means.

Dear God,

Thank you for today, and the memory of my little ones. Thank you that in your wisdom I lived through the physical and emotional experiences and that I have been able to be a mother to Hannah and Christopher here that were born before the nightmares began with the losses. Thank you for Jay and our family here and that you knit us tightly together, the four of us as we wait to be taken there with you and our other three. It is funny when we think of our family, so many see us as a family of four...not really knowing we are truely a family of seven. Thank you that your home is all my little ones have known, that is indeed a blessing beyond what my heart can hold. All glory and honor and praise is yours alone sweet Jesus, Amen

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home