From The Mud Puddle

Friday, November 11, 2005

Sniffling my way through the week here with yet another (or perhaps the same ) sinus infection...while the task of drying clothes has become a new challenge. (our dryer broke last weekend...too bad we dont have that one we saw on the side of the road now LOL)
We went to my mom's two days, have hung clothes out a few days...and yesterday went to the laundrymat in Elon.
Its been a while since we've had to use that laundrymat. Last time our dryer went out was when my daughter was 6 and my son was 4. I remember their fun and joy watching their love babies flip around in the big dryers there. They thought it was a big adventure then. I have to admit, it was sort of fun yesterday to go with our wet laundry and toss it into a couple of machines and be done within an hour. It probably was only fun because we do not have to do it all the time.
So not sure yet what is wrong with the dryer....seems the belt we thought might be broken isnt...but not sure what else might be going on. My husband is going to go in again tomorrow when he has more time to take a closer look. We would hate to have to replace it right now (well ever...but that is kind of unrealistic) , but will if need be I guess. Who really likes replacing appliances? One thing I do know, God will provide and give direction of what we should do. Of that I am sure.

2 comment(s):

We used to go to the Laundromat for our area rugs when my brother and I were real little. We thought it was fun too.

Sorry to hear about your dryer. Sears was running a big sale tonight, but I didn't read your post until they were closed.

By Blogger Livemalls, at 8:54 PM, November 13, 2005  

We're still in the debate between do we get it fixed or do we get a new one if my husband cannot get in there trying something else he has in mind. Im keeping my eyes open and starting to look around though just in case we do have to buy.

By Blogger Muddy, at 12:47 PM, November 17, 2005  

Post a comment

<< Home