From The Mud Puddle

Monday, November 06, 2006

It came to my attention a few minutes ago from my friend Joel that comments could only be made on my blog by team members. That was an unintentional setting mistake. All I can figure is that as I set up email notification in my settings on blogger, I must have also scrolled my mouse wheel that also changed the settings on something else. Sorry about that, if you tried to comment in the past week or so. If the problem continues, please email me to let me know so I can check it again. It should be fixed, but you never know!

4 comment(s):

testing........ 1,2,3..... testing

By Blogger Joel, at 1:19 AM, November 07, 2006  

Yeah! I am glad it works again. Now, what exactly were you wanting to say here ...for surely it was not JUST to test me.... :)

By Blogger Muddy, at 12:53 PM, November 07, 2006  

FINALLY!

By Blogger Livemalls, at 8:53 PM, November 07, 2006  

So sorry steve-but am glad Joel gave me a head's up about it so I could fix it.

By Blogger Muddy, at 12:03 PM, November 08, 2006  

Post a comment

<< Home