From The Mud Puddle

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Daughter: "After I brush my teeth, I'll be ready to go to the orthodontist."

Me: "OK, well you know we dont have to leave until 4:30"

Daughter: "I thought we had to be there by 4"

Me: "I thought we had to be there by 5"

Son: "I thought her appointment was at 3:40"

::quickly ran to the calendar to confirm::

Son was right...

Yikes! It was 3:20 and we had exactly 20 minutes to get to the orthodontist. It takes 25 minutes in good traffic, we made it two or three minutes late. I dont know where I got it in my head that her appointment was at 5, except that I have been making a lot of different appointments lately for physicals and dentists and eye check ups. Now we have one more to add. She goes back in six months for her final visit.

2 comment(s):

I've shown up an hour early for appointments and / or completely forgotten them. Also done the "oh no! we're supposed to be somewhere ten minutes from now" frenzy. It happens!!

By Blogger MSM, at 8:41 PM, February 19, 2008  

In November, I waltzed into my eye dr appointment a whole hour late thinking that I was a few minutes early. I go in a week, if I remember!!!

By Blogger Muddy, at 11:10 PM, February 19, 2008  

Post a comment

<< Home