From The Mud Puddle

Sunday, May 04, 2008


There is a new button on my side bar that looks like this above. It will take you to a few of my columns I've wrote in the past few months. It really feels weird to put this "out there" in the open on my blog. I went back and forth the past couple of months over if I wanted to, and if so how did I want to do this. I may change the format in time, but for now, it's there. (at least until I change my mind! Ekkk)
This almost became one of my "six things", but then I knew if I mentioned it, I'd have to follow up soon with, well...a way to share it. I mean, here I am doing it 24 hrs later.
Am rambling here....can you tell I am nervous ?
Heh
There are a few that I have not added yet that may or may not be added at a later date (meaning that you'll just have to keep your eye on that post for any changes)

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home