From The Mud Puddle

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I thought about just saving this photo for THIS Thursday's TIMHT, but in reality, I had it ready to go for LAST Thursday's (yes-really) . I just never got around to posting it.
For TIMHT-I am sharing some of the recent things I've bought for free. These are just a few of the FREE items of late. I guess to say that I have "bought" them and then to say they are "free" is contradictory-but since I still had to PAY sales tax on the items-I think it is correct to say I BOUGHT them for free?!
Anyhow...with coupons matched with sales...this is just a part of what has covered my kitchen counters lately-
I honestly have no plans for the Hot sauce-though my husband assures me he knows of someone that would love to have it if he decides not to try it (he is much more brave than I). My mother also uses prizes for the games they play at their senior gatherings at church each month-so she might get some since she indicated that she needed some "men" prizes if I came across something good. Ha!
Paper plates were from Food Lion with coupons matched with a sale.
Free is fun....time consuming some weeks-but very rewarding when you see the benefits in both your kitchen and wallet in the big picture.
I am still working on getting everything stored efficiently. My husband loves coming home to see what "deals" I've scored that day...and enjoys it even more when he comes with me.
Oh and the barbecue sauce (who hasn't bought some free sauce the past few weeks?), that is just a third of what I've stored away and given away...Harris Teeter did good on their recent "buy two get three" deal when combined with awesome coupons!

For more TIMHT jump over to MSM's Blog !

3 comment(s):

We must be separated at birth. I love getting grocery freebies too - even if I'm not exactly where I'll use some of them! Congrats on a great stockpile there!

By Anonymous Susan, at 4:56 PM, May 26, 2009  

Wow, impressive stash there!

I love those Knorr Pasta sides; I haven't even had a coupon for any, much less a freebie / sale.

You inspire me to do better with the couponing, :)

By Blogger MSM, at 9:07 PM, May 26, 2009  

Oh the stockpiling has been fun...deciding what to do with it all to store it-definitely a challenge! LOL

By Blogger Muddy, at 7:18 PM, June 23, 2009  

Post a comment

<< Home