From The Mud Puddle

Friday, November 19, 2004





You Are a Life Blogger!



Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary.
If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.


What kind of blogger are you?

You know, that sort of is a scary thought! To think that I might be here blogging for the rest of my life! Horrors! ;)

Anyhow, for some reason I have always liked taking these little "tests". Sometimes they are just plain funny in what they say...sometimes they are true, and sometimes way off! Funny thing is, I wonder if in this case, everyone gets the same result because its like some sort of ego stroke to think you are doing something "cool". Is blogging cool? Is it the in thing now, but quickly will fade in time. I wonder how many that blog will eventually just fade into the anonomity of the internet once again. Also interesting, were the questions. How accurate is it when sometimes you have to just pick the "best of" to try to match yourself up with what it's asking. Yeah Yeah Yeah, I know, dont take all this seriously! Ahh too many pondering thoughts to be having right before bed! Was fun however, for the few minutes while I wound down from my day. :)

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home