From The Mud Puddle

Saturday, October 30, 2004

Well I am sort of wondering why Im still awake...I really should be asleep here. Perhaps in a few. Kids and I watched the first two episodes of Dr Quinn Medicine Woman http://www.drquinnmd.com/index.html that we found on VHS in our cabinet. Long forgotten that it was there, it was a nice surprise. Has been a while. I miss that show. I started wondering if perhaps they had the seasons of it all on DVD now. Appears they do through season 4. Hmmm..might be a good thing for someday....especially once we someday enter the DVD age :D Hard to find good TV to watch as a family. My kids remember when it used to come on at lunch time. We'd watch it together when they were small. I'd send them to the table if it started getting bloody or the story line too much. (they were only 6-8 yrs old...at the time) Anyway...fun finding the old video that had been taped off tv. We decided we needed to watch Heidi again too, especially when I showed them that Jane Seymour was on that movie as well. They are making the relation between different actors and actresses that they enjoy watching and all the different shows they are on...and movies they are in. I know recently as we rewatched the Sound of Music, my kids took to Julie Andrews. That resulted in pulling out Mary Poppins as well as checking the Princess Diaries out of the library.

Oh and on the VHS tapes, was a senatorial campaign tv ad for John Edwards from 1998. (am in NC) Too funny.

Oh yeah, finally, praise God, I have all 4 of my tires I need on my car. My husband still needs his for his van, but God is providing in His timing and way. My computer still is not right, I need to take it in...but in His time,r ight? :)

Anyway...goodnight to whoever you are out there reading. Talk again soon, from the Mud Puddle! (oh and on Dr Quinn, she fell in the mud....on episode 1, I know exactly how she felt! ;)

God bless,

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home