From The Mud Puddle

Thursday, October 28, 2004

Computer update: Am still here...but on borrowed time. Hoping to take it in somewhere soon!
I always come back from our church with lots of deep thoughts and sometimes it takes time for parts of what I just heard to soak in. Right now we are in the last couple of chapters of the book of Daniel. Yeah, now you know why thoughts would be particularly deep huh? ;) So far, so good...we have a good pastor that explains things well.
So our tire experiences just seem to continue to go on and on. This past Sunday on the way TO church, we had a flat with my car. Oh we knew we were getting close....but were waiting until Monday or Tuesday to get the two tires on the front. Well indeed we did get two tires, but by tonight, I was somewhat paranoid that I'd have a flat on the way down or back (without Jay there to fix it) I had a can of fix a flat (yes that stuff works) as well as a son just biting at the bit to change a tire! Sighz...I almost think he was wishing it would blow. I could have just stayed home...but God kept bringing it in my mind, that first couple of months when I would go to church sometimes without Jay (long story...he had to work)...and would basically get down there and back (65 miles one way) on a prayer...on HIS power...not my own in a car with many miles. So I prayed...and then trusted..and off we went. So thoughts turn towards Him, and praise that we got there and back with no flats. Off we hope to go Friday, God willing, for the other two tires when Jay gets paid again...but I am glad for the provision, for the manna of the moment this day as God carried us once again on our little bit of mustard seed faith. Gratitude



0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home