From The Mud Puddle

Monday, November 01, 2004


I have often found it hard to write here. I'll type something...and will publish it, but then shortly thereafter will virtually take it back, or crumble it up and throw it away. Much like this picture is of a ball of paper, when ideas and thoughts just have a hard time making it from brain and heart to paper and pen. So if you ever see a post on my blog and then it's gone again thereafter...that is why. Im still wondering why or if I have need for such a thing as a blog, or if its truely vanity...Why am I crumpling my thoughts up into a ball, if I am opening myself up to the world via a blog...or perhaps that is it. I am self conscience and too particular of my words as they may share my heart and thoughts. Perhaps...perhaps Posted by Hello

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home