From The Mud Puddle

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Life takes Visa Commercial

I saw this commercial today for Visa Check Cards when at my mother's house. I was amused. It is clever. It makes you think, not to mention it also has snappy film footage and song as well.

....But I like REAL money! I dont mean I am in love with it ...but I like to use it when I pay from time to time. I like to count it out and know exactly how much jingly change I'm going to get back. I like to count it exactly where I will have no change. I like to count it knowing that I've just given the clerk the right amount to get an even $5 or $10 back. You dont get these experiences using plastic money. You just get a boring receipt.

So if I hold you up in line like this guy did, please dont roll your eyes at me. Let me enjoy my few moments of paying with REAL cash rather than plastic money.

2 comment(s):

But just think of all of the ewwww places that real money has been.....

By Blogger Joel, at 1:51 AM, November 23, 2006  

Or you can think of all the dirty fingers that have touched the touchpad or the "pen" when you are paying with plastic money. :D

By Blogger Muddy, at 2:12 AM, November 23, 2006  

Post a comment

<< Home