From The Mud Puddle

Tuesday, November 14, 2006


My husband was off the week of my birthday. During that week, twice, we had pizza hut pizza. I know to most folks, this isnt a big deal, but to me it was a slice of heaven ...(go ahead and groan at the pun as I laugh) I dont eat much pizza right now in my life as it really isnt on my "list" and doesn't fit into my 40 year old body's diet well (for several reasons)..But twice...I indulged.

Since that time, I have been thinking about it a lot. I want to go there again. I want to order just cheese pizza. Nothing else. Cheese is enough. I shouldn't...but it's on my mind. What more can I do but call them up again soon and tell them I am on my way for my pizza! LOL Oh-yeah..I can do what I'm doing now-I can blog about wanting Pizza Hut Pizza and hope that I dont drool on the keyboard ;)

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home