From The Mud Puddle

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

How sad. Close to a week has past since my last post. Sadder still, that post was about an expensive fridge that I saw on the price is right that I'll never buy, but thought was neat.

I guess you could say that I ran out of words after that.

Or you could say that I was doing some spring cleaning.

Or you could say that I have been over at hulu watching old TV shows while introducing my kids to some shows I used to watch growing up.

Any of the above is true among other things that distract me from important things, like my blog. Real life has a way of coming between a woman and her keyboard from time to time. Only I didn't run out of words, and hulu is a part of the Internet, so technically the only one that would have taken me completely off of the computer is the spring cleaning thing and even that included opening up my computer and cleaning all the dust bunnies out of it. They had made a burrow and had a few baby dust bunnies it appears.

I also spent the first couple of days calling hulu, hula for whatever reason, until my kids corrected me. I still call it hula sometimes though, they know what I mean. The danger in teaching your kids to read and correct grammar as a homeschooling parent is that they will eventually use this knowledge against you one day. I love them anyway.

4 comment(s):

Homeschooling is great!

I take weeks off from blogging sometimes. I figure saying nothing is better than saying something silly just to post, but thats just me.

By Blogger Tanya, at 12:18 PM, March 19, 2008  

Thanks Tanya, I think after taking a good part of last year off by not saying much of anything here on my blog, I've been trying to concentrate on writing a few times at least a week, even if it is just about a photo or to post a link. It's a discipline I am trying to give myself. I'm not afraid of saying something silly and lack of posting for me is generally is more about processing things around me than a reflection of nothing to say.

Homeschooling is great! Agreed

By Blogger Muddy, at 10:26 PM, March 19, 2008  

It's a bad, bad thing you did to let me find out about that HULU.
Oh. No.

By Blogger MSM, at 12:17 AM, March 20, 2008  

Oh yes! Hulu is so much fun!

By Blogger Muddy, at 10:02 PM, March 20, 2008  

Post a comment

<< Home