From The Mud Puddle

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A video and picture movie I made tonight after our afternoon at

Northeast Park

I had found my son some new-to-him roller blades at a thrift store for $3 (a size 13 mens of all things!!)after he outgrew his older ones. The kids dont really roller blade as much as they used to, but they do enjoy doing so at this particular park with the long low traffic road that circles around it all from time to time. My son Christopher wanted to try out his new roller blades so off we went! It was a beautiful day.

4 comment(s):

How do you do this stuff?! I loved it; I wanna know how you did that, but also, where did you learn all your technical stuff to begin with? You have quite amazing computer / graphic skills. To me, at least!

By Blogger MSM, at 8:11 PM, March 28, 2008  

I took the pictures and some video clips with my digital camera. This computer also came equiped with a program called Muvee Auto Producer. After getting my digital cameral a few years ago, I discovered the program on my computer. Through it, I am able to combine pictures and video with music. There are preplaned styles (like in this one it is the "over the top music video) that I can use. So I click a few buttons and voila! A movie is made. It's fun and easy. I later can make a dvd of my movies once I get enough of them made that I can watch on my TV if I want.

As for any technical stuff, lol, I do not claim to know anything...I just play around a lot with things like this and sometimes something good happens (what you dont see are the other times when I have had to hit rollback on my computer because of an ut oh) :D

I also play a lot and make things in paint shop pro and photoshop elements. I have been doing that for a little over seven years now.

If I have done anything good, give the glory to God. I cannot do anything without Him!

By Blogger Muddy, at 12:27 AM, March 29, 2008  

I guess I'm gonna have to get more brave and less frustrated and start using some of the features on my computer.

Thanks!

By Blogger MSM, at 11:06 PM, March 29, 2008  

I remember when I first started learning about my computer and was having some troubles, a friend told me "but it's just a machine". I said, " but that's just it, it's a machine".

I really have learned a lot by trial and error and by asking a lot of questions along the way.

By Blogger Muddy, at 11:12 PM, March 29, 2008  

Post a comment

<< Home