From The Mud Puddle

Monday, March 24, 2008

I have several pictures, past and present, I hope to share as I get them scanned in, continuing on with an Easter theme. I will call this Part 1, which usually means there will at least be a part two. We'll be optomistic and see how it goes.

This is a picture of my brother and me in 1972. We had just arrived back home from a city-wide egg hunt in Greensboro. My mother had helped me at the egg hunt to find eggs for my basket. Michael pretty much went into the group he was suppose to go into alone. When it was time to go, we could not find Michael. Someone alerted my mom that my brother was up on stage. Apparently my brother found a special egg during the hunt in his section and because of that, they took him up to the stage to award him with this giant basket of goodies. I am five, he is eight. Bunny ears and all..here we sit on the front steps of our house.

Layout created with papers and elements created by Erica Zane .

2 comment(s):

cute!

By Blogger Tanya, at 8:12 PM, March 24, 2008  

Thanks , I think most anything will look cute if you just add bunny ears.

By Blogger Muddy, at 11:58 PM, March 24, 2008  

Post a comment

<< Home