From The Mud Puddle

Thursday, March 20, 2008

After yesterday's post, I went to pick up my daughter from work and then headed to Wal-Mart for our bi-monthly stock up trip. In all honesty, the driving force was the desperate need of toilet paper. We walked quickly through the isles, we knew exactly what we needed and how much of it we should get. My son was with us and the three of us can brought the super center down to size easily as we split up to conquer the trip. I love my teenagers. They are so helpful. I wonder what I will do when they are too busy living their own lives to help me get through the trip to Wal Mart, but then I reason to myself that I will be buying a lot less (hopefully) than I do now by then and it won't be such an ordeal. (I think to myself-it sounds good anyway)

We arrived back home and unloaded the car.

I took a nap. I rarely take a nap, but by the time I got home, I was tired. My daughter decided a nap sounded like a good idea too, so she took one too.

It was a nice day for a nap, it was a nice rainy day. Part of our trying to get through the Wal-Mart trip so quickly was because we hoped to be home and inside before the rains fell. We succeeded and our reward was a nice long nap.

When we woke up, we had dinner and then watched Survivor and the results show for American Idol. I wonder if this will be the last Survivor.

We did a few more things around the house and then watched some more hulu. I must say I am quite pleased with hulu. We have quite the list of things we hope to watch there.

Today was another day of paying bills and errands.

And more hulu. (and all these mentions of hulu is for MSM who said I did a bad thing by introducing her to hulu in yesterday's post . :::grinz:::)

And now I could use another nap, but what probably makes more sense is to just get ready for bed at this point. (but I won't, I know I won't because my husband would wake me up in two hours or so when he gets home and then I'd be wide awake all night....so I'll stay awake and maybe watch more hulu)

Arent you glad I posted?

Some days are full of errands and Wal-Mart, some are full of rainy day naps, some are full of hulu and others are full of housework.

Arent you glad you came to my blog to read about the ordinary?

Arent you glad this post is now over? (LOL)

2 comment(s):

Wait, are you saying Survivor came on Thursday? or Wednesday?

By Blogger Tanya, at 12:18 PM, March 21, 2008  

Survivor came on on Wednesday of this week(at least here). (I am guessing because of the NCAA basketball tournament games.) We just happened upon it on TV wednesday or we would have been watching it online instead.

By Blogger Muddy, at 12:26 PM, March 21, 2008  

Post a comment

<< Home