From The Mud Puddle

Monday, March 24, 2008


Continuing my Easter picture series, we come upon Easter of 1986.


We both had a lot of hair in this picture. It was the 80's afterall. I guess there was so much hair that my mother (who took the picture) couldnt get it all in the picture!
Notice Jay's cute bowtie and suspenders and my bright plaid skirt!
Seriously, we look like we could break out in some sort of song and dance at any moment with those smiles (especially Jay's)
We had been dating for close to a year and were now engaged.
In 1994, when I decided to begin scrapbooking, I thought it would be cute to make us look as if we were hatching out of this egg. The whole thing just made me laugh to look at it today all over again.
This is part two of who knows how many...

3 comment(s):

Greetings!
I drifted by to say Hello! Good site. I was raised half of my life in Garner,NC. See you around later. In Christ

Thomas Brown

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:32 PM, March 24, 2008  

Wow! That is priceless - ya'll cracking out of that egg! Scrapbooking makes us comes up with some crazy ideas :)

By Blogger MSM, at 10:40 PM, March 24, 2008  

MSM, It is priceless...and funny all at the same time. Scrapbooking in those earlier years seemed almost primative comparted to what it has become now with both digital scrapbooking and all the products available.

Welcome to my blog Thomas Brown, glad you drifted by to say hello. God bless and take care!

By Blogger Muddy, at 11:57 PM, March 24, 2008  

Post a comment

<< Home