From The Mud Puddle

Tuesday, February 03, 2009


I know to some who get large amounts of cold and snow each year, this is nothing-but to us, to me...to see just one flake...or a grouping like this on my car-it's a big deal-big enough to blog about it each.and.every.time.it.happens!



The white specks are snow, falling preciously down from the sky...as Bayley walks down the sidewalk...


Our $10 smallish Christmas Tree...yes, sitting right there (in our front yard). This is as far as it has gotten towards it's goal to get to the road. It still looks really good to be close to three months since it was cut back in November. It was on the porch, waiting for me to check it over real good before we put it at the street. I wanted to make sure it did not have any unseen tiny ornaments left on it before we ditched it out there. Then we gave Bayley a bath (where he ended up on the front porch), and I moved it to the yard. I have looked at it now, and have told my son he can undo it from the stand now and take it on out...but this is where it sits. I kind of like it there...kind of like how we would dig a hole and plant the ball root ones....though this one has no roots....wouldn't it be funny if it actually stayed green longer than those did ? LOL!
(talk about a random paragraph!)


And yes, these are Christmas lights still on our porch. We are THOSE people apparently this year. Seriously though, I thought it might be nice to keep them on there in case I found some heart shaped lights or something to mix in for valentine's....so I did have a reason for leaving them....even if I haven't acted on looking for such heart lights yet....(still time!)
And last...a cold dog waiting on his crazy people mama to hurry up with the photo shoot and let him back inside!
Patience Bayley-patience!


2 comment(s):

Great title - I can relate!

By Blogger MSM, at 10:35 PM, February 04, 2009  

Still wishing and hoping for a really big snow sometime soon....been too long since we've seen a good one in my part of the world.

By Blogger Muddy, at 12:20 AM, February 05, 2009  

Post a comment

<< Home