From The Mud Puddle

Thursday, January 22, 2009

This week's TIMHT features my empty Starbuck's Hot Chocolate Cup. This is all that is left of the warm hot chocolate goodness with extra whip.
I love that one of the Starbucks we go to still has these seasonal Christmas cups that look like sweaters.
The warm milk is one of the few things I've found this week to coat my throat-easing it's irritation from the cold I've had.
For more TIMHT-visit MSM's blog !

3 comment(s):

Muddy, your TIMHT entries bring a smile to my face each time :) You know, I never knew Starbucks sold hot chocolate. I'd always avoided them because I don't like coffee. Hmmm ... not sure I should have learned about this or not ....!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:38 PM, January 22, 2009  

Oh, Starbucks has THE best hot chocolate - their new signature hot chocolates could ALMOST make me switch from coffee...

I also appreciate the little things - like being served in a cute Christmas cup. It just makes it taste even better!

Thanks for being a very important part of TIMHT : )

And thank you so much for your sweet comment on my post.

By Blogger MSM, at 11:49 PM, January 22, 2009  

Susan, I avoided Starbucks too until I found out that I could get hot chocolate while my husband gets a coffee.

MSM, I havent tried the signature one yet...I just get so set in my ways in what I order and all I suppose...

By Blogger Muddy, at 2:10 AM, January 23, 2009  

Post a comment

<< Home