From The Mud Puddle

Wednesday, February 04, 2009


Old Family Photos Get New Look




4 comment(s):

Very impressive!

So, you use Paint instead of Photoshop? I had no idea it could do so much.

By Blogger MSM, at 10:34 PM, February 04, 2009  

No not paint, Paint Shop Pro , 7 to be exact. The company(Jasc) was bought out by corel and I am not really sure they make a program that is exactly what I have anymore. Here is a link to what I have that is at ebay currently:

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?from=R40&_trksid=m37.l1313&satitle=paint+shop+pro+7&category0=

I have photoshop elements, but I prefer Paint Shop Pro over it.

Glory is to God if I have done anything well.

By Blogger Muddy, at 12:19 AM, February 05, 2009  

Okay, NOT the same program on all the windows computers - Paint.

Maybe I'd like Paint Shop Pro, because I've had different versions of Photoshop elements and have had very limited success messing around on them.
I can't stand my latest version, 5 I think.
But it's probably just me.....

By Blogger MSM, at 12:40 AM, February 05, 2009  

You probably would enjoy using Paint Shop Pro. I see it pop up on eBay quite regularly....the older versions like mine...for a good price. One thing to note...the version I have does not work on a MAC-only a PC... Not sure which you use.

By Blogger Muddy, at 12:48 AM, February 05, 2009  

Post a comment

<< Home