From The Mud Puddle

Saturday, June 20, 2009

It's hard to know where to pick up and begin to post after a few weeks of not writing here. It seems June hit and time has just been consumed with so many other things.
The first week, my husband had off from work. It was a nice simple stay-at-home week where we lived unstructured lives for those few days. We did some projects around the house, went out to eat some and ran some errands. The main accomplishment was that we all had a good chance to reconnect with one another (kids took off from their pt time jobs as well)
After everyone went back to work, life just seemed even more busy than it was beforehand. I guess I had several things that I put off until after vacation week that now needed to be taken care of once we were back to normal (whatever that is anymore) I cannot even think to everything that I did, but I know I've stayed busy most every day since.
While I have not written anything here, I have submitted stories for my column. Here below are the links to those:
Value of Doodling Revealed
Comfort Turns To Love For Baby
Easy Rebate Not So Easy
Dollhouse Made With Heart
Some of the stories touch on things I've already wrote about here on my blog. Other things are new.
Um...yeah...in the dollhouse story...my room was pink and green on alternating walls at the time this photo was made. I inherited this special room from my older sister when she moved out of the house. When I was 17, four years after this picture was taken, the room was painted a nice shade of yellow-the color it is still today.
My son also turned 17 Thursday of this week. Happy Birthday Christopher! Mama loves you dearly. You make me laugh on a regular basis and I marvel at your deep thoughts and ability to solve technical and logic problems with ease.
May God bless you as you grow in His grace and wisdom.
Oh and the picture at the top? I found that in the catalog from my husband's work as it introduced the post it note section. I kind of feel that way most days right now.
I make no promises, but hopefully I'll be back sooner (than later) with less time span in between posts. Y'all be good-
God bless and take care!

4 comment(s):

Go, Muddy - your column is really neat! Happy Birthday to Christopher as well. I know that "real life" can get in the way of blogging; enjoy your bit of time away.

By Anonymous Susan, at 6:50 AM, June 21, 2009  

Thanks Susan-

By Blogger Muddy, at 7:15 PM, June 23, 2009  

Happy Belated Birthday to Christopher! :)

By Blogger MSM, at 12:45 AM, July 02, 2009  

Thank you MSM! He had a great Birthday :)

By Blogger Muddy, at 3:09 PM, July 02, 2009  

Post a comment

<< Home