From The Mud Puddle

Tuesday, June 23, 2009


Thanks to Money Saving Mom for the heads up about a special Always Infinity deal at CVS today (this week?)
She had learned that these pads were ringing up for $4.99 a box (for the larger size) just like the regular pads were. I decided to check it out this afternoon when I ran some errands.
I bought 5 boxes of these pads @ $4.99
I used 4 -$4 off coupons and 1-$1 off coupon
I had $6 in ECB's left to apply to this order and another $3.15 on a gift card
leaving me with a total out of pocket expense of .08 cents.


.08 cents!!

It was an amazing deal to add to this week's persuit of the big savings !
Fun stuff to watch your bill drop as you check out. I love the reactions between the cashiers/managers and other shoppers as I stand in line. Lots of fun.

2 comment(s):

.08 cents!!!! You're killing me!

I know how expensive these are because I tried them, and really like them.

By Blogger MSM, at 12:44 AM, July 02, 2009  

My daughter had tried them and said they were better but was resigned to just using the cheaper version until I found this deal.

By Blogger Muddy, at 3:08 PM, July 02, 2009  

Post a comment

<< Home