From The Mud Puddle

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Testing this week....

CAT test....

Usually we just do the survey (because we can)

I wasnt paying attention and ordered the whole battery.

So it's going to take us longer this week than planned.

The kids kept saying, "there are more questions this year"

When I finally realized, I laughed...and then apologized through the laughter.

I dont know if they believed my apology was sincere...

I dont know if I was...

2 comment(s):

That is "funny" - at least I can appreciate it, even if your kids don't!

We skipped the achievement tests this year; Chrisopther's already taking the ACT (has once, will again), and Mary just got a break. She'll have to do it next year. . .

By Blogger MSM, at 9:15 AM, May 15, 2008  

We had hoped my daughter would be able to skip out of the annual testing since she took the SAT this year. Unfortunately though, through the explaination given to me by the non public education office of NC, she had to anyway because she didnt take blah blah blah blah blah, with it. They sort of lost me at that. LOL

By Blogger Muddy, at 2:01 PM, May 20, 2008  

Post a comment

<< Home