From The Mud Puddle

Friday, July 17, 2009

For this week, I share a special deal that I got this week at CVS. This week at the drug store, they are offering their 6 x 8 photobooks for $7.99. When you make your purchase, you recieve back $7.99 in Extra Care Bucks (CVS money) that you can apply to your next visit. The advertisement said the limit was one, but I learned that the limit supposedly is 5...so..




I made two at first, (one for me, one for my mother) and then made two more (one for my brother, one for my sister) of pictures that I took at a get-together from last year (yeah, just like I am so much of the time with TIMHT, I am really behind with getting these pictures shared to my family-Ha)

While the CVS books are very nicely done-they are not in the same quality as shutterfly (my only other experience with publishing a photobook.) Difference comes in that shutterfly publishes on both sides of the pages, CVS-just one side. It's just a bunch of pictures essentially stapled and bound.

Still-free is free (and since I had some ECBs from earlier in the week-even my first one was free). I am hoping to go back tomorrow to get one more done if possible. (probably of dog pictures as I dont have a book of that yet)




Thanks for looking-for more TIMHT visit MSM's blog !

2 comment(s):

I'm so late visiting,sorry - and this is an especially exciting TIMHT post. We are finally getting CVS in our city!! We've had to see all the great deals that other bloggers have been getting and we always felt left out.

Love the photo books!

By Blogger MSM, at 11:19 PM, July 21, 2009  

I am so glad you'll be getting a CVS nearby. Be sure to keep an eye out for the extra care buck deals when they open. Sometimes they are really good (like this) and other times not so much. You'll have to blog about going once yours opens!

By Blogger Muddy, at 9:52 PM, July 30, 2009  

Post a comment

<< Home