From The Mud Puddle

Monday, January 03, 2011

Hannah, my daughter, just drove down the road towards Bojangles. (BTW-why doesn't Microsoft works like the word "Bojangles"-puzzling...Microsoft had to be taught the word LOL) She worked a 4AM to 10 AM shift at her job this morning and just woke up after a nice long nap. We are hungry now!

I play words with friends now-have for several months. If you play-I'd love some more contacts there-Just let me know you saw my query on my blog. I am Kittysunflowers there.

It is quiet here today. Christopher is at work, Jay is at work and as I said, Hannah had been taking a nap. I didn't feel much like playing my other games, so I sat here reading the news online a bit. I don't feel a lot more informed than I did a while ago, but was at least entertained by the stories I picked out to read through.

A few months ago, we subscribed to Netflix again so we could try the streaming feature they offer. We can watch instantly through our computers but also through the Wii which is amazing to me. We have several things in our queue that we rotate through as well as some movies that interest us. This go-round with Netflix we are concentrating on the things we can stream and not so much getting DVDs mailed to us. So far, its been worth the money spent.

One of the things we've been enjoying is Curtis Stone's Take home Chef from a few years ago. We are on episode 77 or 78 of 115 from season 1 right now. We will get our own dinner or take out ready and then start to watch Curtis make an "amazing meal" for someone. He certainly has a fun personality it seems. I'm not crazy about everything he makes, but there are a few things we might try in the future, God willing.

We also started watching Friday Night Lights. I've heard for a while it is a good program, we just have never tried to watch it more than once. So far we are interested.

Tree was taken down and put on the porch to be planted last Friday night. I was glad to go ahead and do some undecorating. We still need to get the outside stuff inside, but that can wait a bit (and will have to since our blow up santa will need to dry out a bit now.)

After all that typing, I am still hungry. I think I smell chicken-got to go now!

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home