From The Mud Puddle

Friday, August 07, 2009

I've been doing Send Earnings and Inbox Dollars for a year now. I havent really said anything (though did have a referal button for a short time in my sidebar for a short time) . I guess I wanted to make sure the money I earned was "real" before encouraging others to go check it out via a link.

Back in April, I got my first check from Inbox Dollars, and then today got my first one from Send Earnings. It's not a huge amount of money, but it's something. Some was made reading emails, other parts of it was doing an offer or two for things we were looking to do anyway. Still other parts of it was made when I did a couple of surveys for them. No one will "get rich" doing this-or be able to quit their job to stay home, but it's money still the same....and who doesn't like getting a check in the mail now and again?

So in case you are interested, I'm putting my referal banners in the side bar in case you'd like to check it out. No obligation or pressure-just there with the above explaination of what it is if you're interested. Otherwise, carry on...and thanks for visiting my little part of the internet!

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home