From The Mud Puddle

Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Today was another quiet day of resting my leg from my fall. I still am debating if I need to go to the Dr to get it looked at or not. I figure if I go then they will tell me that it is just a deep long-lasting bruise. If I don't go, my leg will probably fall off or something due to neglect in not going to the doctor (thank you internet for settling fears when I need medical reassurance! Ha!)

We watched the Christmas Story for the first time today. It came via Netfix; one of a few things we have on a DVD queue there(of things they do not stream). It was a cute quirky movie and we enjoyed it for the most part (minus the language-what is it with the language in movies that are suppose to be holiday movies or family movies? Seriously-I just get tired of hearing the words again and again when there are better ways one can express themselves.

We also watched a weird movie called Play the Game that had Andy Griffith in it. He is no Andy Taylor of Mayberry in this movie. Again, language brought this movie down; well that and some of the sexual topics being discussed. I don't know if this movie was a network movie or just a cable thing, but I cannot imagine it being played often-even on cable. I guess it is safe in the Netflix streaming category. It didn't have this huge storyline but was mildly entertaining for an evening when two out of three of us just didn't feel up to our usual activities.

Yet again, my nose is stuffy-and so is Hannah's. I guess it is just our year to pick up everything, though I am suspecting the last two things are allergy related and not so much a cold. Both seemed to present shortly after doing some moving around of things that were a bit dusty. Oh to have a cleared out nose! I can dream anyway.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home