From The Mud Puddle

Wednesday, March 16, 2011


I guess I should start by saying, hi-followed quickly by ....um....meet Chloe, our 14 week old American Eskimo Spitz puppy that we adopted at the end of January.

The next thing that comes to mind is how it just seems that unlike many other bloggers out there, when life stuffs happen - rather than run to my blog-I disappear for a bit. At least this time it was only for two and a half months-right?

Anyway...just popping in to share our new furbaby and to try once again to jump start this here blog. At least when I am not here, you'll know what I am probably up to; chasing a quick ball of fluff known as Princess Chloe Kit Kat.


2 comment(s):

Hi Muddy! Hi Chloe!

By Blogger Livemalls, at 1:04 AM, March 17, 2011  

Hi Steven!

By Blogger Muddy, at 2:12 PM, March 17, 2011  

Post a comment

<< Home